Bruno Prior wrote:

> Have you patched the kernel with the appropriate raid-patch? Vanilla kernels
> only support old-style RAID (i.e. raidtools-0.42 or earlier). You have to patch
> and rebuild them with the raid-patch to enable support for raidtools-0.90. You
> can apply the 2.2.11 patch to 2.2.13 (ignore the rejects). See

Bruno & others,

thanks for your hints. I just got the latest raid patch from kernel.org.
which is raid0145-19990824-2.2.11.

I didn't aply a kernel patch for long, so please tell me what to do
(vanilla patch < mypatch doesn't work). My kernel is, as usual, in
/usr/src/linux. The links in /usr/include are ok too.

Thanks a lot, Andreas
--

Dr. Andreas G. Schindler        c/o Alpha Zero One Computersysteme GmbH
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                Frankfurter Str. 141, D-63303 Dreieich