Not sure why, but last night my /etc and /var and /bin directories
dissappeared.  Not sure if it was a bug, or some hacker who found his way
into my machine.  Needless to say, I had to reinstall most everything.

One of the files I lost was the most up to date copy of /etc/raidtab.  I
have used a backup and tried to remember the changes since then, but so
far no luck.  Is there anyway for me to get my raid arrays running again
now?

details:  kernal 2.2.13  with raid0145-19990824-2.2.11
I do not have the partitions set to FD, I am not using auto-detection.

----------------------raidtab--------------------
I am sure the devices and the order of them is correct. I am not sure
about the chuck-size.
raiddev /dev/md0
        raid-level              0
        nr-raid-disks           4
        nr-spare-disks          0
        persistent-superblock   1
        chunk-size              4

        device                  /dev/hda5
        raid-disk               0
        device                  /dev/hdc1
        raid-disk               1
        device                  /dev/hdd1
        raid-disk               2
        device                  /dev/hde1
        raid-disk               3

raiddev /dev/md1
        raid-level              1
        nr-raid-disks           2
        nr-spare-disks          0
        persistent-superblock   1
        chunk-size              4

        device                  /dev/hdc7
        raid-disk               0
        device                  /dev/hdd6
        raid-disk               1
# raidstart /dev/md0
cannot determine md version: No such file or directory
# raidstart /dev/md1
cannot determine md version: No such file or directory
# cat /proc/mdstat
Personalities : [linear] [raid0] [raid1]
read_ahead not set
unused devices: <none>

Best Regards,
Robert Laughlin