Jeff Squyres wrote:
Here's one thread: http://www.open-mpi.org/community/lists/devel/2009/11/7063.php
Jeff, looking on the threads you have sent, I didn't find a way to download the patch in a form which can be applied on a source tree, is there a way to do it through this archive? are these patches available from some git tree @mellanox or elsewhere? does anyone have the email address of Vasily Philipov (/vasily_at_[hidden]/), if yes, can you op Pasha please ask him to send me or better, this list the proposed patch, many thanks.

Or