Sorry -- I replied from my PDA last week but the list rejected the mail.

All I have is what was sent to the OMPI list (although I see Pasha attached the patch in a later mail on this thread). Note that we (OMPI) tend to operate a bit differently than OpenFabrics -- we don't typically send patches to lists, we don't typically use git, etc.

On Nov 25, 2009, at 9:59 AM, Or Gerlitz wrote:

Jeff Squyres wrote:
> Here's one thread:
> http://www.open-mpi.org/community/lists/devel/2009/11/7063.php
Jeff, looking on the threads you have sent, I didn't find a way to
download the patch in a form which can be applied on a source tree, is
there a way to do it through this archive? are these patches available
from some git tree @mellanox or elsewhere? does anyone have the email
address of Vasily Philipov (/vasily_at_[hidden]/), if yes, can you op
Pasha please ask him to send me or better, this list the proposed patch,
many thanks.

Or

--
Jeff Squyres