> Tom Tucker <t...@...> writes:
>
> Yes. I removed the new verb and followed Jason's recommendation of adding
> this support to the core reg_mr support. I used the type bits in the vma
> struct to determine the type of memory being registered and just did the
> "right thing."
>
> I'll repost in the the next day or two.
>
> Tom

Tom,

Couple of questions:

I noticed that OFED 1.5.3 was released last week.  Are the changes you speak of
part of that release? If not, is there an alternate branch/project that I should
be looking at or into to for the mentioned changes?

Also, I am inferring that the changes allowing the registering of physical
memory will only happen if my application is running in kernel space.  Is this
correct? or will I be able to register the physical memory from user space now
as well?