Tom Tucker <t...@...> writes:

> What I implemented was support for mmap'd memory. In practical terms for
> your application you would write a driver that supported the mmap file op.
> The driver's mmap routine would ioremap the pci memory of interest and
> stuff it in the provided vma. The user-mode app then ibv_reg_mr the
> address and length returned by mmap.
>
> Make sense?

I believe so.  Something along these lines has already been implemented for the
device with which I am working, but was failing due to lacking your patch.

I am not able to find the patch that you submitted (bad search terms?).  I also
am having a difficult time tracking down (with any certainty) the sources that
your patch would be made against.

If you could provide lines to both I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

-- Alan