On May 30, 2013, at 1:09 AM, Or Gerlitz <ogerl...@mellanox.com> wrote:

>> Has this been run by the MPI implementor community?
>
> The team that works on this here isn't ready for submission, so community
> runs were not made yet

If this is a solution to an MPI problem, it would seem like a good idea to run
the specifics of this proposal to the MPI *implementor* community first (not
*users*).

I say this because Mellanox also proposed the concept of a "shared send queue"
as a solution to MPI RC scalability problems a while ago (around about the time
XRC first debuted, IIRC?), and the MPI community universally hated it.

--
Jeff Squyres
jsquy...@cisco.com