Matthew Wilcox wrote:
On Fri, Oct 05, 2007 at 04:59:47PM -0400, Jeff Garzik wrote:
NAK

The proper format string is '%u' because irq is unsigned

I'll change it to %u in the next revision.  However, I respectfully
decline your NAK as this was not a regression.

Not true. The original code used 'int irq', and the printf format was correct as a result.

You changed the code to use 'unsigned int irq' as found in struct pci_dev, without changing IRQ_FMT as needed.

If you wanted to avoid the regression another way, I suppose patch #1 should update IRQ_FMT to use "%u", and patch #14 should move the "%u" use to its caller.

        Jeff