Il 07/04/2014 05:13, Nicholas A. Bellinger ha scritto:
> I guess we'll still be able to fix it after the merge window -
> (or worst case, revert the change) is this what you are suggesting?

Yes, but I would think that it is actually fixable.  ;)

Otherwise, a v3.16 merge is an option as well.  It's really your +
Paolo's call here.

With s/niov/nbytes/, I think the interface is fine. If you can do it this week, it is your call as target maintainer...

I don't have to do much more than give my acked-by for the changes to the virtio-scsi drivers, it's up to you whether to use it for 3.15 or 3.16.

Paolo