Il 09/04/2014 09:22, Michael S. Tsirkin ha scritto:
> The interface uses bytes instead of iovecs as the unit, and
> vhost-scsi can add the (temporary...) requirement that do_pi_nbytes
> and di_pi_nbytes comprise an integer number of iovecs.
>
> Paolo
That would be a reasonable intermediate step, but I'm worried there
are more assumptions lurking in tere.

In particular is it legal for PI to be in the same iov
entry as data? If not they really need to use a
separate buf entry.

No, in fact that would mean that do/di_pi_nbytes are not an integer number of iovecs.

Paolo