Hi Siarhei,
i can not agree with everything you say.

1. I think that user may deal with cpu frequency settings, there are many
examples to do it.
I could not predict if there would be people wanting their boards working
on batery or not

2. There is no effective way to do it, but kernel hacking, or using kernel
command line parameters.
If I hard code this settings in u-boot or kernel, users will not be able to
change easily themselfs. This will cause other kind of problems. Some
people will tell that i am a dirty bastard who does not give them freedom
to do what they want.

3. Yes I agree with that, and I will do it in shortly

4. also with that, this one is done

5. Siarhei keep in mind that only I work on this image, and the goal is
that everyone can build it alone.

p.s
I will appreciate any help :)

~Best