Ühel kenal päeval, K, 05.03.2014 kell 02:48, kirjutas
hmandevt...@gmail.com:
> Many thanks, i trying to rebuild it.
> I need to use USBTV007 drivers that need at least 3.10 kernel. I saw that
> exists also some xxx-3.10 branches.
>
> which branch of 3.10 could be ok to use on olinuxino A20 ?
> i could try to build usbtv module on it

You need at least version 3.12 of Linus' tree because support for
A20-OLinuXino was only added then:
http://linux-sunxi.org/Mainlining_Effort

To test the latest goodness like SATA and USB follow this page:
http://linux-sunxi.org/Mainline_Kernel_Howto

Päikest,
Priit Laes :)