Ühel kenal päeval, N, 06.03.2014 kell 01:25, kirjutas
hmandevt...@gmail.com:
> Hi Carlo,
> sorry but it's my first time to build kernel on ARM board :)
>
> i generated sun7i-a20-olinuxino-micro.dtb/dts and copied into boot
> partition as uImage but at boot i don't see any console to U-boot
> prompt.

> I'm using HDMI video output

Did you even follow the links we gave you before?

Mainline kernel is currently missing some of the drivers, most notable
of them would be lack of display support (hdmi, vga, etc).

What you get from mainline (or sunxi-next) is just a headless server.

Päikest,
Priit Laes :)