Hi Priit,

> You need at least version 3.12 of Linus' tree because support for
> A20-OLinuXino was only added then:
> http://linux-sunxi.org/Mainlining_Effort
> To test the latest goodness like SATA and USB follow this page:
> http://linux-sunxi.org/Mainline_Kernel_Howto
i follow howto and using
$ git clone https://github.com/mripard/linux.git -b sunxi-next
$ make ARCH=arm multi_v7_defconfig
$ make ARCH=arm CROSS_COMPILE=arm-linux-gnueabihf- LOADADDR=0x40008000 -j4
uImage
$ make ARCH=arm CROSS_COMPILE=arm-linux-gnueabihf- -j4 INSTALL_MOD_PATH=out
modules
$ make ARCH=arm CROSS_COMPILE=arm-linux-gnueabihf- -j4 INSTALL_MOD_PATH=out
modules_install

i obtained uImage tha is about same size of kernel 3.4 stable (it's a good
thing) but few modules generated (also i saw that kernel modules folder name
have a suffix: 3.14.0-rc5-01389-ge8176a3).

i tryed to update my sd with uImage and kernel modules generated but my
olinuxino A20 don't start.