mån 2014-05-19 klockan 10:55 +0300 skrev Siarhei Siamashka:

> I would say that it might be a good idea to update the fel linker
> script to set the memory area "0x2000-0x5cff Free for program use"
> for the code/data/bss. Then add a special FEL entry point, which would
> initialize bss (have it set to zero for the strict C language purists)
> and move the stack pointer to "0x8000-0xbfff Free for program use".
> That is if anyone wants more SRAM for the FEL SPL before DRAM is
> initialized.

We must not overwrite the FEL USB Boot ROM stack and data. The USB stack
would likely crash on return if we do. Probably better to just keep the
stack as-is.

If you do not plan to return to the USB boot rom then your are free to
do whatever you see fit.

There is also several other free areas you can utilize, trivially done
for the BSS section I think.

Regards
Henrik