I'm an employee of allwinner, and I joined this mailing list before joined
the company. I speak for myself here. I have a Cubieboard2 (I bought it to
do real-time vibration control as a graduate students.) runing Linux and
want to playback video on that, and I saw some people have the same idea
too. I want to find a workable solution, that's all.

So, if we can get all of the source code from allwinner, and work out the
complete open source solution, that is the best.

If we can't, I want to find out just a workable solution. The graphic card
AMD radeon 545v didn't work well with open source driver until Linux kernel
3.13. Before that, I have to use my laptop too, with AMD private driver. It
seems that no one takes the cedar binaries as a solution, no matter whether
it has been cleaned of not.

If Cedrus is the only workable solution, I will try to figure out how to
contribute to this project.