On Sun, Mar 15, 2015 at 11:03 PM, Manuel Braga <mul.br...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 15 Mar 2015 23:51:03 +0800 Quink <wantl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Sorry Simos, I just want to invite some students in local community
>> to join sunxi
>> and take part in GSOC.
>
> And everyone are welcome to join sunxi. And the GSOC idea is not bad,
> please do invite students.
>
>> That email has nothing to do with the CedarX.
>> It's so sad that there are so many misunderstand. If we have more
>
> I agree, let's resolve this misunderstanding.
> Simos for whatever reason, still didn't make public what he wrote to me
> in our private exchange. And this is making me suspicious.

Manuel, this is bad form. The initial email in this thread, your
non-apology reply
and this insinuation on "suspicious".

We had a private email conversation where I asked to
educate me on what can be done for the video engine, then I took my time
because mid-week and you start this thread because you misread an e-mail.

My impression is that even if everything go perfect in this process,
something will come up and you will go "rogue".
Please prove me wrong.

Simos