Hi Andrea,

Indeed my song is mono, so that may explain the issue.

I also continued to investigate the code from Marcus, which if I understood
correctly, is based on your code. I got some successful results also with
this code. I think that Marcus wanted to merge the two structures sunxi_priv
and sunxi_i2s_info and remove the sunxi_iis instance.

There is still some points I don't get yet, if I understand correctly the
UDA is supposed to generate the sysclock with it's own PLL from bclk? Then
you have to set the multiplication factor on the UDA? For each song? Or you
just set it to 256 or 128fs and then just focus on i2s interface? In this
case 24 bits resolution wouldn't be possible? Don't understand yet what
ALSA does exactly, and I didn't check what is done on i2c side.

Best regards,
Alexis.