> > So I'm not quite sure that urb->lock can really disappear.
> > Though I'd agree that it's one of several chunks of urb data
> > that aren't clearly enough specified.
>
> He specifically said usb-uhci and nothing about hcd or any other
> drivers.

OK, but I'll explicitly say that many of the URB data fields
aren't documented well enough, and that's one of them! :)

In fact I've been tempted to submit a patch that'll rearrange
the fields in the URB data structure so that the ones which
are reserved to the HCD are split out from the others, and
so they all get some decent docs.  Not top on the priority
list, but I think it'd be a Good Thing.

- Dave