On Mon, 25 Mar 2002, Martin Diehl wrote:

> > Does this patch work correctly?
>
> Looks like you've changed the code so my thinko would become right now.
> Haven't tested yet but will do tonight - and AFAICS it should be ok.

Just to close the issue I'd like to confirm after some serious testing
with irda-usb your patch solves the issue as well. It's really
functionally equivalent to mine. Both have their pro's and con's
respectively: While yours preserves the local scope of "pktsze" I like how
my approach makes the pktsze==maxsze condition pretty obvious to identify.

Anyway, both are correct and solve the issue - so it's up to you to
select. And AFAICS they apply to both recent 2.5.x and 2.4.x (with some
harmless offset).

Martin