I could, in theory, make a diff -b myself.  However, then I would have an
extra development tree on my machine to keep track of, and that's something
I like to avoid.

Matt

--
Matthew Dharm                              Home: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Now payink attention, please.  This is mouse.  Click-click. Easy to
use, da? Now you try...
                                        -- Pitr to Miranda
User Friendly, 10/11/1998