That's what a clean unlink looks like under EHCI? Okay, then....

The only reason command_abort() gets called is that the command has been
out for over 20 seconds.  For that to occur during the data phase (and
combined with the 'hang' at the CSW stage) means that the HCD thinks that
the device is NAKing.

My -guess- is that the data toggle has been screwed up somewhere.  If it's
not an EHCI problem, then the device is basically refusing to transfer
anything in.  We should get status or data or _something_, but never
silence from the device.

Matt

--
Matthew Dharm                              Home: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Oh great modem, why hast thou forsaken me?
                                        -- Dust Puppy
User Friendly, 3/2/1998