Greg KH wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 16, 2002 at 10:33:18AM -0700, Matthew Dharm wrote:
>
>>My -guess- is that the data toggle has been screwed up somewhere.
>

> I know this is a problem in the current 2.4 stack, and sometimes in 2.5.

UHCI only though, yes?

While I wouldn't rule out bugs in OHCI or EHCI, wherein they
trash the hardware state (with 50% chance of getting it right :),
I'd be a bit surprised.  The reports I've seen have been only
with UHCI, which has to manually manage toggle for bulk/intr.
(Everyone does so for control, but that's self-correcting.)

- Dave