Martin Kessler wrote:
Alan Stern wrote:
The next step should be to find out where they do come from.

Patched the urb.c, but i'm getting this dump's more or less once every
minute already and not only when the device went active. The apcupsd
seems to work fine though, hmm maybe its normal???

Yup, that's exactly what is expected. Apcupsd polls the UPS once every 60 seconds to check volatile data. There are interrupt events every few seconds, but presumably those won't be traced with Alan's patch.

We have holiday on
Monday so most likely by Tue assuming the problem shows up I can email
the results. It looks like I only can hold on to the equipment until
next week here, so I won't be able to do much test anymore afterwards as
the equipment goes into production.

Thanks for your help thus far. The longer you're able to keep testing, the more likely it is we'll solve the problem.

--Adam