 alf> Actually, the LEON3-soft CPU vendor only supports 2.6.21, so for
 alf> that reason I'm kind stuck. I could try to add LEON3
 alf> hardware-specific support to the latest linux release, but that
 alf> would actually be more work than just porting the c67x00 back to
 alf> 2.6.21. I've already adopted the code to 2.6.21 kernel HCD.

Ok.

 alf> I see, thanks for the hint! BTW, do you plan to add
 alf> peripheral-mode support to the driver? If so, I'd be eager to
 alf> help you with development and testing.

Yes, see patch 4 in the patch series you are replying to.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard
-