Instead of asking the questions, make some suggestions!

the purpose of this list is communication. Tell us what yo want Trev
(sorry I didn't get a cahnce to chat to you the other night, but even if
I did, you still need to tell the group what you want!) This is the
place, and the chance to do it.

There are more people on the list than could make it to an AGM, even if
we IRC it! So put your suggestions up here people!