yeah its always been like that. useless sods.

it doesn't even get past base 1 at the w3c vaidation service as it
doesn't specify an encoding or a doctype.

they speak about having a budget, sheesh, you think they'd want to get
value for money. who would pay for that crapola.

--
Nick Rout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>