Nick wrote...
> If everyone on the list did the same the guy might get the message.

Yes I 100% agree.  Infact we should spread the word.

I don't think the guy has a problem with the message.

I think he has problems getting funding signed off internally to get the job
done properly.

The best way we can support him and the community is for the community to
empower him.

Landing 500 POLITE! [1] emails in his inbox today about this issue would
give him more amo to take to his management.

> These standards are in some ways more important than linux itself.

Building content that can be viewed by everyone is important.

The standards are as much a mess as helpful.  Standard writters need to keep
up.

People talk about 'best practics'.  Frankly it's just to hard. I can
understand why this problem happens.

Cheers Don

[1] emails need to be short and well worded.  people will note that in my
initial email I didn't hint at what the problem was, I just asked why their
site doesn't work.  Keep to one clear message "why doesn't your site work".
That's the only message Simon needs to take to his bosses.