The Green Gecko's happy to sponsor a couple of year at freeparking... on
condition that the 5 line footer rule is reinstated.

I support those companies ( especially Kiwi ones! ) that provide me with
exemplary service, and Freeparking is one of them ( in all of it's webfarm
guises ). Not knocking dd, I've just never used them.

Steve