On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 15:22:45 +1200
Roger Searle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

That a footer is no more than 5 lines long. I know it's ancient history - but
then so am I - but netiquette oughtn't be ignored completely, even now that
bandwidth is much cheaper/more plentiful and it irks me to find lines of guff
at the end of an email, especially when it's advertising irrelevant sites and
services.

It makes more sense when top-posting is banned, of course, but that's another
kettle of fish, and the top post nazis really hack me off too!

Steve