On Thu, October 11, 2007 3:54 pm, Christopher Sawtell wrote:

> The creation of the archive of Linux etc. distro files was triggered
> off by a list thread some weeks ago - possibly while you were overseas
> - bemoaning the absense of a Definitive Source for Linux and other
> Free Software in Christchurch, now that the e-Caf has gone out of
> business. I decided to approach the St. Albans folk with a view to
> remedying the situation. They responded positively but the
> administriviation of the exercise is taking up at least an order of
> magnetude more of my time than I thought it would. That'll teach me to
> ... :-)

I hope my input didn't seem too negative, in re-reading it, perhaps it
did. I think the resource is a great idea, I am just trying in my usual
lawyerly way to play devil's advocate with a view to making it even
better.

Good job :-)

By the way how much data is involved ( I know it was discussed but I can't
find the thread).

--
Nick Rout