On Thu, Feb 21, 2002 at 08:55:57AM -0800, Kevin O'Gorman wrote:
>I need to download Caldera 3.1.  What sites are there that have it?
>Trying Caldera is an excercise in frustration.

I downloaded the ISOs for 3.1.1 Workstation and Server from the Caldera
ftp.iso.caldera.com site, but it took quite a while even though we have a
full T1 here.  I used wget to handle the transfers so that it would retry
as many times as necessary.

I'm attaching a gzip'ed tar file of the scripts I used to download the
Workstation and Server files, and the scripts to burn CDs.  The burn
scripts are running on a Caldera OpenLinux 1.3 system using the binaries
for xcdroast.  Anybody who's running a less ancient version will have to
change some paths.

Bill

``UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because that
would also stop you from doing clever things.'' -- Doug Gwyn