this is making me crazy. okay, exacerbating the pre-existing
condition.

i succeeded in burning my 16-mb gentoo build-from-scratch iso image.
only thing is, it won't boot. looking at its contents, i see a bit
tbz2 file and a directory lebeled isolinux. but nothing that appears
to support anything approaching a boot and, sure enough, it won't
boot. yes, i have the machine set to boot from cd. this is the rc6
iso.

ideas?
--
dep

Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people
attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore,
depends on unreasonable people. - George Bernard Shaw