On Mon, 25 Feb 2002 10:20:45 +0000 Chris Kassopulo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:> On Sun, 24 Feb 2002 12:43:25 -0500
> dep <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > this is making me crazy. okay, exacerbating the pre-existing
> > condition.
> >
> > i succeeded in burning my 16-mb gentoo build-from-scratch iso image.
> > only thing is, it won't boot. looking at its contents, i see a bit
> > tbz2 file and a directory lebeled isolinux. but nothing that appears
> > to support anything approaching a boot and, sure enough, it won't
> > boot. yes, i have the machine set to boot from cd. this is the rc6
> > iso.

dep, I don't get it.  When I download one of the images in

http://www.ibiblio.org/gentoo/snapshots/build/

and burn it, the cd is bootable.

???

--
Collins Richey - Denver Area
WWTLRD? - ELX rc1 with xfce and sylpheed