On Monday 04 March 2002 08:57 am, you wrote:
> --- Vern W Heesch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > that
>
>  What doers "it didn't work" mean?
>
> =====
When it got to pcmcia during boot it said ...oops, followed by some cryptic
numbers and then kernel panic.
I gave up on trying to get 2.4.18 to work with pcmcia. Needed the machine and
the pcmcia-cs messed up the kernel-pcmcia for 2.4.8 so I removed it all and
reinstalled kernel-pcmcia for 2.4.8.
Gonna just wait for a distro to come out with that kernel.

Vern