Fellow Pengiuns,
The SxS editors are in the process of reworking the layout & design of
the SxS site to make it more usable for everyone.  Here's out latest
proof of concept:
http://hunley.homeip.net/sxs/parent.html

Please provide feedback, whether negative or positive.  If you don't
like any of it, SAY SO!  If you love all of it, tell us!  If you think
the fonts are good or bad, let us know.  If you think the images are too
big, small, pretty, ugly, stinky or otherwise, please tell us.  If
you've got questions, please ask, i swear no one will yell at you.  :)

Remember, the SxS is your site, and without feedback from the people who
use it, we can't improve upon it!  We want to make it as useful and
attractive as possible.

thanks,
Net Llama!

=====