> "David A. Bandel" wrote:
> > The UNSTABLE (x.ODD#.x) kernels are for kernel hackers.  Are you a
> > kernel hacker?  Have you noticed the kernel doesn't use CVS?

David you have a cold manner about you. Sorry if I pissed you off, but
that's you.

As for being a hacker... I've got the 2.5.10 kernel compiling like a gem.
I must be doing something right. And if you re-read my postings, I suggest
that these versions of 2.5.x should be kept under wraps in CVS...
therefore I do know that these kernels aren't being kept in CVS...

Logic, my friend... logic...