I have a question. On elx linux pregold, I'm receiving an error when I
try to access mysql, "unrecognized function mysql_connect()' (close
enough). This call worked on the earlier release of elx. I wonder, is
there a way short of recompiling php to add mysql support? (or is it
me?)

--
Ken Moffat
[EMAIL PROTECTED]