On Sun, 28 Apr 2002 17:09:56 -0300
"Federico Voges" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> HI,
>
> Depending how PHp was compiled, you might be able to compile just the
> mysql support as a module and load it in your scripts or via php.ini.
> I allways compile with mysql support builtin because almost everything
> I do uses database.

OK, thanks, guess I'll have to wait for elx to answer about php compile
methods.

It's entirely possible that I screwed up my config while messing around
with .wml serving; I tried several things without making notes, and I'm
not sure if mysql support worked before I started. You'd think I'd know
better.

Thanks again.