I'm ising the original version that was installed during the initial
install, but I have fiddled with my httpd.conf to try serving wml to my
cell phone, and may have fouled up a bit. I don't think so, but as I
said, I made no notes, so am at the mercy of my (faulty) memory!
If push comes to shove I'll reinstall php.

--
Ken Moffat
[EMAIL PROTECTED]