This showed up today on apps.kde.com (I know),
http://apps.kde.com/nf/2/info/vid/5779
It's qt3-based, not really KDE-based.
It's gotten good reviews. I have no experience with it, web cams, or USB. I'm
just throwin' it out ther cuz you asked...

Tim

--
Caldera eWorkstation 3.1, kernel 2.4.18, KDE 3.0 from source, Xfree86 4.1.0
  4:00pm  up 3 days, 19:50,  4 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00