On Tue, 30 Apr 2002 20:38:55 -0400
Kurt Wall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> scribbled intuitively:

>Scribbling feverishly on April 30, Michael Scottaline managed to emit:
>> Look at what Microsoft now has the effrontery to suggest:
>>

>> http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/4/25085.html
>
>Fer cryin' out loud! I want a large quantity of whatever substance
>Microsoft's lawyers are drinking/smoking/snorting/taking. No, wait,
>never mind. I have enough trouble with arrogance and self-centeredness
>as it is.
Sorry, Kurt....;  I have tremendous respect for your knowledge and your
contributions to the community (I, for one, have benefitted much from your
sharing).  But compared to these vipers, when it comes to "arrogance and
self-centeredness" you're totally *amateur hour"!!  ;o)

Mike

--
"He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that
fool you....., he really is an idiot."

-Groucho Marx