On Tue, Apr 30, 2002 at 07:23:38PM -0500, David A. Bandel wrote:

>Well, _all_ my non-laptop PCs were built by me.  Never came with an OS
>(most disk drives you just buy off the shelf don't).  I don't have
>anything to prove and neither does whoever takes my Linux PC (unless they
>install Windoze on it).  The M$ slugs (that includes their BSA lackeys),
>avoid me, and will probably avoid my clients if they just call me like
>I've told them to.

Sounds like me and most of my customers.  I would love for the
BSA goons to come by my place.  Perhaps they will give me money
for the unused Microsoft packages that are sitting on the shelf.

How do they deal with my desktop machine that has Win4Lin on it,
but no native Windows partition (the copy of Windows under
win4lin was on the machine when I bought it)?

Bill

``Capitalism works primarily because most of the ways that a company can be
scum end up being extremely bad for business when there's working
competition.'' -rra