Due to the fact that I am no longer running server software made by
MicroWhore, I have the following that are no longer needed.

Lotus - Domino
Notes V4.6.1
Intranet 2.0
For netWare/OS2/NT4/W95
All disks including, Italian,German,French,Spanish

ArcServe for Netware, WorkGroup Edition V6.0
Includes, Serial# and unlock code, Manual

Seagate
Backup Solutions
Backup Exec - W95/NT
Direct Tape Access for Windows/W95
Sytos Premium for OS2

Microsoft Direct Access Kit
contains:
NT 4.0 - 10 client
NT Option Pack
Back Office Server 2.0
Migration tools CD which includes NetWare migration tools

These are all original CD's with all serials,keys,unlock codes, etc. that are
needed. In other words these are all LEGAL for business use. Any reasonable
offer accepted. I figured I'd put them here before throwing them on Ebay.

If anyone is into video I have a great deal.
I have two Sony PVM1910's - 19" Triniton video monitors in excellent shape.
These are NOT computer monitors but video monitors. They have speakers and
can be daisy chained. These use BNC connections. Make a reasonable offer. No
cables included.

--
Ronnie Gauthier