On Tuesday 14 May 2002 11:50, Collins wrote:
> On Tue, 14 May 2002 11:38:34 +1000 Keith Antoine
>
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On Monday 13 May 2002 14:02, Tony Alfrey wrote:
> > > On Sunday 12 May 2002 08:01 pm,dep wrote:
> > > <snip>

> > > <snip>
> > >
> > > Isn't that what 3.1 was supposed to be?
> >
> > It was! but did not turn out that way.
>
> My crumbly bain cells seem to remember that I liked 3.1 Beta pretty
> well, but about that time I discovered several other distros that
> worked equally well, so I never bellied up to the bar for 3.1 released
> version.

Well I did and was more than disappointed. As far as i was concerned it was no
where near as friendly as LTP itself, also it was ancient in the suuplied
programs. I had to get to and update a great deal just to ge a decent compile
on the latest kernel. Kde was far behind etc. nuff said.

--
Keith Antoine (GANDALF) aka 'skippy'
18 Arkana St, The Gap, Queensland 4061 Australia PH:61733002161