Well, I don't see how reformatting the text document, even with a
perl script, can solve the problem of justification, since that will
depend in part on the text font chosen, which perl may not know about.
The solution may lie in enscript itself. I will write the author of
enscript. That's one amazing aspect of open source; sometimes the authors
write back. We'll see.
Joel