On 5/21/2002 8:33 AM, someone claiming to be Susan Macchia wrote:
> IMHO, gcombust is the best cd burning linux software out there.

<snip>

Then what's the secret to getting a good audio CD burned with gcombust?
At least with xcdroast, as clunky as the UI is, I can get it to burn audio on a
consistent basis.

BTW, I downloaded arson, http://arson.sourceforge.net/, last night and it *looks*
nice, but I'm currently out of CD-Rs, so I couldn't do anything more than look at and
configure it. Unfortunately, it seems to need to be run as root. It's a KDE app, so
I'm fairly certain the NetLlama won't like it ;-)

Tim