On Sat, 8 Jun 2002 03:21:49 -0500 "Richard R. Sivernell"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[Intel C++ compiler]

> Kurt
>
>    Would you recommend moving to the Intel compiler, I do C++
>    development.

I wouldn't *recommend* it. I don't know why, however, you couldn't
give it a worthy test drive. GCC's 3.1 C++ compiler is much improved,
too.

> Is it ready for Linux and x development.

I'm not qualified to judge this -- test it and see. I know enough
about C++ to blow my leg off (with apologies to Bjarne Stroustrup).

Kurt