On Mon, 10 Jun 2002 13:40:44 -0700
Ted Ozolins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  As far as using RH's update, its been a no go.

I just tried the update agent on the gnome taskbar, and after
registration it worked perfectly, giving me a choice of packages to
update, including a new kernel. I chose all except mozilla (already have
1.0, then offer .99) and it downloaded and installed, then prompted me
to reboot to test the new kernel. All is working so far. (this is the
downloaded version of 7.3, but I already had an authorized 7.1 system
which I switched to 7.3)

--
Ken Moffat
kmoffat@(nospam)drizzle.com