Hi all,

My main box has a Nvidia nForce embedded network card and runs rh7.2 with a
2.4.18 preempt patched kernel my card driver is the latest from the
nvidia.com site.

The problem that I am having is if I try to connect to this box from any of
the other machines on my LAN using any OS it doesn't respond but if I ping
the machine I am trying to connect from the rh.7.2 box I can then connect.
Running the iptables --list tells me all my filter rules are open and set to
accept... and I have added the ANY key word to my /etc/hosts.allow.

Any ideas on this one would be greatly appreciated.

--
  James McDonald
  MCSE (Windows 2000/NT4), CCNA, CCA, MCP + I

  Registered Linux User #209832
  http://jamesmcd.dns2go.com (home)
  Red Hat Linux release 7.2 (Enigma)
  7:51pm  up 2 days,  5:21,  7 users,  load average: 0.47, 0.13, 0.04